Our approach to Digital Transformation
In-depth investigation of the current business state
At this step, we:
- overall business picture: size, geographical presence, significant processes, business model(s), product/service lines, supply chains, and finance.
- Find out the business goals and roadmap for company development. We consolidate the visions of all the stakeholders, and advice on fine-tuning the strategy for digital transformation.
- We define business areas that need transformation and study them using business process assessment, interviews, problems/goals decomposition, and value stream mapping.
- Identify areas of waste:
- We identify time and energy waste for manual, repetitive, and excessive activities.
- Defects in end products or processes and costs associated for correcting them.
- Irrational use of assets or space.
- Miscommunication and poorly coordinated activities between employees.
- Wasted data.
Digital transformation strategy
- We set long-term digital transformation goals.
- Prioritize goals based on the impact expected and urgency.
- Plan a sequence of manageable initiatives to achieve the goals.
- Assess each initiative in terms of cost, time, and human resource requirements.
Digital transformation implementation
We help with the following:
- IT infrastructure transformation to reduce costs and enable technology-driven innovation
- Implementation of new software to improve business processes.
- Transformation of existing software solutions to align with the current business needs and make them maintainable and user-friendly.
- Integration of business systems internally and with third-party apps and services.
- Set up data analytics of the required complexity, from descriptive data analysis to data science.
- Digital testing is tailored to digital transformation projects and covers end-to-end functional, integration, performance, security, usability, and data migration testing.
Throughout the digital transformation process, we control the following risks:
- Operational complexity to eliminate user-unfriendliness in apps or processes that are hard to adopt
- Unresponsiveness or lagging performance of apps due to the architecture
- Vulnerabilities in a cybersecurity systems
- Data leakage or data confidentiality breaches
- Non-compliance of digital solutions with sectoral regulations
- Cost and time overruns
Program and project management
We concert all the activities planned for digital transformation and help:
- To coordinate multiple autonomous teams
- Manage the costs and achieve maximum business value within the given budget
- Establish the practice of continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Manage delivery deadlines and alleviate possible delays
- Progress report on digital transformation
- Tune the digital transformation strategy even during the implementation in case of changed circumstances
Digital Transformation Technologies We Use to Ensure Business Value
Edge computing & low-latency network
Robotic process automation
Machine & deep learning
Natural language processing
Artificial intelligence & data science
Internet of Things
#632/18-2, 4th Floor, 10th B Main,
4th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 011, Karnataka, India
+91 80 2664 4880